
My sweet baby's ears. We went to the audiologist for Annika's hearing test. The first two at the hospital were inconclusive. Well, needless to say it is still something that they need to monitor. She still has congestion in her ears from the birth. I guess it is fairly common for the congestion to be there still for down syndrome children. If it continues we will look into tubes for her ears. It is not something that we need to worry about now though. However, we have made yet another audiology appointment. They want to monitor it. The positive is that they have a really cool waiting room and the procedure is harmless!!

4 comments:
Sounds like great news...and that is the cutest picture!! I can't wait to cuddle and hold her soon!
What is more sweet than a sleeping baby?
Oh, she is so sweet! I wish I could just pick her up and hold her for hours.
Annika is really growing since I was there. Love GraNDMA cATHERYN
I guess you figured out we finally got our comp hooked up here in Vernal.
Post a Comment