Thursday, April 24, 2008

Annika update

Annika has been thriving lately. She is so lovable. She has been cooing and talking to us. She will smile on occasion but not for the camera, not yet anyway!!! She has been sleeping through the night since we came home from the hospital. She is great. It did surprise me the other night when she woke me up about 12:30AM. I go in her bedroom and she was on her tummy! She did that on Apr. 23rd. Although, she is so patient I wonder how long she had been there like that. It wasn't a fluke either. She has done it several times since then. I do know that my other kids didn't do that until they were a lot older!! I guess those weekly therapy appts. are working!! That and her determination. This girl is going to be an Olympian!!!!
Here are a few pictures of Annika. No smiley pics, coming soon hopefully!!




8 comments:

Bobette said...

She is beautiful! I can't believe she already has more hair than my 14 mo. old.

Rachel said...

Oh, I'd say those are smiling eyes! It's so nice she is such a content baby for you. Emilee has been our fussiest little one and we are really enjoying that she is growing out of that a bit. She doesn't like to be put down much! And I'm very impressed about the rolling. That's crazy!!!

Tevita and Jodi said...

She is growing so much huh! I can't believe all the hair. She is really cute and what a great thing about the rolling!

Anonymous said...

Holy cow! What a gorgeous girl! And I thought my baby had hair...not even close! :o) You have a beautiful family.

The Cox Family said...

Adrienne I have to say I think she is the cutest thing I have ever seen. I like to get on your blog to see her. (p.s. I think your other kids are cute as well)
Shirlyn

thehalvs said...

She is just beautiful Adrienne. It is so good to see her doing well and growing strong and healthy.

Jenn

Keri_B said...

I love her hair too! It's almost time for some bows, wouldn't you say?? She is a doll!

Anonymous said...

The most beautiful girl...well, almost, she does have some competition from her sister and her cousins. We were lucky, we got to see that smile...so cute!! The eyes definitely show she's content & happy!
We love you Annika
Uncle John and Aunt T

In the beginning...

In the beginning...
April 23, 1999

Joe and Adrienne

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker