Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Twilight


So, thanks to my sister-in-law Keri, I have completely ignored my family for the last few days. She loaned me the Twilight series by Stephenie Meyer. I have completely read Twilight and the sequel New Moon. They are so addicting. I had to use all my will power not to read the teaser for the next book. I can't start that now. I have to give a talk in Sacrament on Sunday!!! GRRR.... It is amazing how a few words can completely captivate you. I now have to go clean my house that has been neglected and play with my children.



7 comments:

The VanderHoevens said...

YES!!! Adrienne is hooked too! Whoo hoo!! I knew we could do it!! You know the movie comes out December 12th..........not that I am counting or anything ;) - Valerie

Adrienne said...

Just for the record, Hollywood better not mess this up! I have what I believe Edward and Bella look like and I don't want that messed with. Although, If they gave him the body like Jason Taylor from the Miami Dolphins (Dancing with the Stars), that might work!!!

The VanderHoevens said...

This is a site about the movie from the authors website - http://www.stepheniemeyer.com/twilight_movie.html

Keri_B said...

I am so glad that you FINALLY read the books!!! The fourth one comes out in August, so be sure and read the third one before that...and I can't wait for the movie, either!

camille said...

k, that was me EXACTLY! I think I read all 3 books in less than a week. I'm also worried about the movie...they sometimes ruin my favorite books!

Keri_B said...

By the way, sorry about the talk. Good luck!

Tevita and Jodi said...

You are so funny! I did the same thing with my family. I think they were totally neglected until I was finished with all 3. I am the same way about the movie. I hope they don't ruin the characters with people we don't like...the books wouldn't be the same!

In the beginning...

In the beginning...
April 23, 1999

Joe and Adrienne

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker