Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Happy Anniversary!

Joe and I are celebrating our 9th wedding anniversary. I can honestly say that I love being with him just as much if not more than when we first met. Joe, you are a great husband and an amazing father. I couldn't have chosen anyone better to spend eternity with! I love you. I look forward to many more years as your wife.

On a side note. My scanner doesn't work properly and all of our pics from when we first married were with regular film. My how old that makes me feel. Oh well I guess!!! But here is a bad copy of one of our engagement pictures.


2 comments:

The VanderHoevens said...

He's ok, I guess ;)

Keri_B said...

Happy Anniversary...has it really been 9 years already?!? I am just glad that you can put up with him! We are so lucky to have you in our family!

In the beginning...

In the beginning...
April 23, 1999

Joe and Adrienne

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker