I have noticed that our family blog has been neglected for the better part of April. We do have about 5 post we would like to do but just haven't found the time to download pics and update you all on our lives. Adjusting to a family of 5 is kicking our butts!!! We are doing great and keeping incredibly busy. More to come...Soon, I hope!!!!
5 comments:
WOW - you are alive! If I hadn't talked to you on the phone I would have wondered. I can totally agree with the having 3 kids kicking your butt. The difference between 2 and 3 kids is so much more than can be described - and we didn't have all the extra doctor appts that you have. We need to see more pictures!
We are glad to hear you're still alive! We are hoping for lots of pictures soon of all those cute kids!
We want to see Baby Annika!!! We hope to head over your way soon, we will have to see. Miss ya!
I think you are doing a great job a family of three (just one child) can kick my butt hang in there
Shirlyn
Hey Adrienne, hang in there. Our bishop told us the other day that raising kids is like basketball, when you have 2 kids you play man to man but when number 3 comes you have to move to zone defense. Ben says Hi too, they have two little boys now. Charlie is 4 and Andy is a couple months old.
Post a Comment