
She did it!!! We finally got the second top tooth out on Apr. 10th. We have been trying to convince her for a very long time that she can just give a little tug to get it out. She would then proceed to freak out and not let us even look at it. She wanted it to just fall out on it's own. We were having family pictures taken on April 10th and broke out some serious bribery. But it was a no go. So after pictures we took the kids out for ice cream and it happened. Go figure!!!

2 comments:
So cute! I'm a little sentimental about the baby teeth. I'm almost sad Ethan's have started to go! They always look so big when the big teeth come in! Can't wait to see the family pic's!
I love it!! Kelsi looked like that for months, then her big huge teeth finally came in...fun times!
Post a Comment