Saturday, April 26, 2008

Woodland Park Zoo

Over Spring Break this year my sister-in-law Valerie and I took our kids to the Woodland Park Zoo in Seattle. We had a completely great and exhausting day. We had 6 kids between the two of us. Some of the highlights were the Zebras, Giraffes, and the play place.

Here is my little Gavin. I don't think he could get any cuter!

Madi and Gavin on the bronze hippo.

Madilynn and one of her favorites the Lion.


Gavin and mom checking out the Giraffes.

Mom, Madi, Gavin, and Annika. Anni was such a trooper. She loves being held and hardly made a peep the entire time. Like a completely good and insane mom, I did forget my camera. So thanks Val for the great pics.

2 comments:

Keri_B said...

Cute pics, it's a bummer we missed the zoo trip. It would have been even more fun with 2 more crazy kids!!

Adrienne said...

We did miss you guys. I hope that you will be able to come and visit during the summer!!

In the beginning...

In the beginning...
April 23, 1999

Joe and Adrienne

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker