Monday, May 26, 2008

My life is a zoo because...

Ok... so in light of my posts as of late I am looking to make myself feel a little better about being a parent. Please, take a moment and reflect on a funny story that has happened to you and your kiddos. Go ahead make a comment. You know you have a story!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well I just put one of Lily's stories down below, but here's one to make you laugh. A dear friend took her child to McDonalds playland, yes the child has Ds. Anyway, mom was trying to get the child to come down out of the tunnels, when kids start coming down screaming "There's a naked kid up there!!!" Well, my friend is overwight and as she was telling the story she was describing her bottom sticking out of the tunnel while she is yelling desparately for her child to come down. The child was not complying to mom's wishes. Finally a brave soul went up and brought down the child! I still laugh when I think of it...now if it were me...!

Rachel said...

My most recent "I am living with monkeys!" moment came while my mom was recently in the hospital. My dad called to give me the report from the ICU and I couldn't hear a thing. The kids were running like crazy and so loud! So, I stepped out into the garage so I could hear and I could still hear the kids running so I thought I was safe. When I came back into the house two minutes later, Chandler was in the kitchen sink, with the spray hose, and there was like an inch of water on the kitchen floor! 9 months prego I was not thriled. It took 7 bath towels to clean up the water! ARG! I suppose it was my fault, but still!!!

Team Richardson said...

Hey lady..I found ya'll! I'm so glad I ran into you 2nite. I've missed ya. So we are planning another dinner at the Park on Monday. I hope you, JOe and the kiddies can make it. see ya soon!

Anonymous said...

Ok, so last sunday we were at church as usuall, and our church starts at 11:00, so sacrament is first. I thought I would love 11:00 church, but that was before I had kids, because that is right during Keaton's nap time. So, we always know we are in for a real treat with Keaton during sacrament meeting. Well sacrament started as usuall and after the song, prayer and sacrament, keaton says "ok over, toys!" meaning he's done with this meeting and is ready to go to nursery, which is one of his very most favorite things to do. Which is also kind of funny in it's self, because we've walked by the classroom on previous sundays and he was sitting on a chair facing the wall (time out) what can I say he's a boy and he's two. Anyways, so we told him sacrment wasn't over and he couldn't go yet and he started throughing the biggest tantrum I've seeen in a while. And everyone keeps telling me that boys are easier, I want to know when are they easier!?!

Tanae

In the beginning...

In the beginning...
April 23, 1999

Joe and Adrienne

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker