
Our sweet Annika is 4 months old today. It has flown by so quickly. She laughed for the first time yesterday. It was a cute little giggle and very hard to get. It was well worth all the trouble. She has her 4 month check up tomorrow so I will post all the details of her growth. We love Annika.
Update:
Annika weighs 12lb 13oz. She is 25" long. Her head circumference is 15.25.

9 comments:
Look at all that hair!!! Ribbons and bows here we come! She's almost ready for a barrett!!!
Oh my gosh - she is a doll baby!
What a cutie!!!Grampa
I love her hair, too!!! She is precious and I can't wait to see her again!
She is so cute! You are lucky to have her!
Yay! Happy 4 mo. It doesn't seem like it's been that long. Her hair is growing so much.
What a beautiful girl! Time goes by soooo fast. Her hair is so pretty. I think you'll be putting it in pigtails before too long! I'm sure she's a blessing to your family.
Adrienne, what a beautiful little girl. I agree with all the other comments-look at all that hair. I also read your experience in church with Madi. It is amazing sometimes how far that will go to get what they want. But we love them just the same. By the way I love the name Annika.
She is sooo precious, can't wait to hold her again. She is so cuddly. Give her big kisses and hugs from her aunt.
Murranda
Post a Comment