I don't know how many of you are following the trial here in Seattle against the Professional Basketball Club of Oklahoma. It has provided some interesting reading to say the least. The reason that I need your help is that I want to have a contest. I know some of you out there are wise guys, and I could use a good laugh. You may have seen the contests where they ask you to put the dialog for a scene on a picture. For example:

Well I noticed this picture on one of the local newspaper websites, and well I was wondering what was going through the head of Clay Bennett when this picture was taken. So I ask you, what was Clay Clay thinking?
The winner of course will get worldwide recognition on our blog! I know you guys are pretty creative so lets hear your thoughts.On a side note, if you had arrived home late one evening when you were a teenager and this was what greeted you when you walked in the door............
SCARY!!!!

2 comments:
So I haven't been following the trial, and have no idea what it's about...I know, I apologize. But I know when I have a face like that, I'm thinking, "Man, I'm so ticked. I forgot to put the load in the dryer, and now I'm going to have to run it again cause it's going to smell moldy. I hate that!" So not exactly what you were looking for probably, but I think I should win.
We have a winner!!!!
Post a Comment