Madi and Gavin were lucky enough to have their cousin Josh come spend the night last night. Actually I am kind of lucky because the kids love Josh and love to do whatever he is doing. That means they aren't doing whatever I'm doing.
Needless to say it hasn't exactly been quiet around our house. The kids have been playing Mario Cart non stop. The thing that amazed me was this:
Annika in the middle of the hurricane of
commotion asleep.
I don't get how some babies seem to sleep better around noise. I had her upstairs in our bedroom and she didn't last 10 minutes. However, in the middle of the family room with all the noise she stays asleep? Maybe she is so used to a
noisy house that a quiet room is foreign to her and thus less comfortable?
Anyways, I thought that she was cute so enjoy the pictures.
4 comments:
You forgot the best part about all this! My house is so quiet right now! - Valerie
What cute pictures of Annika! She looks so peaceful sleeping there.
Can I send some more kids your way? I am sure that would help Annika sleep even better!!
I would also like to know, because I seem to wake up to the slightest little noise. I would get more sleep if I could be like beautiful little Annika.
Murranda
Post a Comment