Happy Fathers Day to a pretty great Dad!!! Joe you are the best Dad a kid could have. You are the fun Dad! I SO appreciate all of the help that you lend me as a partner in crime. You are always there for our children. When Madi has a school thing, or for Annika and her therapy appointments you are always there. I love that you are there because you want to be and not because you have to be. I love that you are so supportive to all of us. You are great and THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for being such an awesome Dad. We make a great team.
And for all of you to know how much our kids love there dad...Joe asked Madi on a scale of 1 to 10 How much did she like her daddy. Joe got a 100. Then he asked where mommy would be and I got an 8. What a kid!!!!
WE LOVE YOU DADDY. Love, Madi, Gavin, and Annika
We are celebrating Fathers Day next week due to some schedules. We will get some pics then and post them.

3 comments:
Sweet! Nine plus years and I still have them fooled! I am good.
What a beautiful family you have! I'm so excited to hear from you & catch up after all this time. Sounds like you and Joe are both blessed to have each other! If you don't mind, I'd love to add you to my friends & family list?
Ra'Shelle
I hope you both had a great day. Isn't parenthood awesome!
Post a Comment