Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Random Pictures

Ok, so I have been told that it has been too long since our last post. So here are some random pictures of the last couple of weeks in sunny, beautiful western Washington.
Madi and Gavin at Spooner Farms. We got some yummy strawberries and raspberries! Mommy even made some delicious home made jelly!
Madi in the wading pool at the park.
Gavin done wading at the park.
Annika eating carrots (not her favorite).


Annika is responding well to her therapy and her neck is getting much stronger. You can't see it in this picture, but she has a little bald spot on the back of her head. I know that this is very common for babies, but with the rest of Annika's hair being so long it is pretty funny looking.

Madi and Gavin caught a very small frog in the back yard. Which prompted Gavin to tell us that, "Froggies go poop outside." Man, my son is a genius.



Fun in the backyard.

Our beautiful baby Annika.

9 comments:

Keri_B said...

Love the update...especially the fun video of my darling niece. Her little sounds are so cute! If you guys get bored, you could always come and visit over here. :)

Brehtt said...

I love that last video of Annika....so cute. You should write a book "How to Potty Train a Frog"

The VanderHoevens said...

Cute pictures. I had really wanted to get some when they were at the park with my kids and my kids had used my camera to "make a movie" and the battery was dead - I was so bummed.

Anonymous said...

Cute pics! Yes, it has been too long since your last post. But, we'll forgive you - it looks like you've been busy. I love the videos, especially of little Annika. What a sweetheart she is. I love her happy sounds!

About Us said...

What beautiful kids! Looks like you are having a fun time and taking advantage of the summer.
I still can't believe Annika's hair!!! Looks like she's doing great! Ashlyn still just has fuzz. For our girls only being a few days apart, mine's got alot of hair growth to catch up on :)

Tevita and Jodi said...

Love the pictures! Good to see that you are ok, it was awhile! You have such cute kids!

The Cox Family said...

Looks like great adventures. The weather looks so nice. I am impressed by the homemade Jelly. Sounded delicious. Shirlyn

Anonymous said...

Hey! I'm glad you reminded me what your blog address was...I need to look on here more often...
Your kids are so darling and getting so big..each one of them are just darling..
So, I'm trying to put together a blog..I don't have anything on it yet because I'm still trying to figure it all out...grrr..but when I get it figured out, I'll let you know the address..Miss you guys!
I'll keep in touch more...Love ya!!

Tiffani M. said...

So fun to see the picture updates and love the videos - - it helps being so far away and missing you all so much!

Love you
John & Tiff

In the beginning...

In the beginning...
April 23, 1999

Joe and Adrienne

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker