Thursday, September 4, 2008

Annika turns 7 months old

Annika trying out a straw.

She loves blowing raspberries!!


Annika turned 7 months old yesterday. I can't believe that she is that old. Here are 7 things we love about Annika.


1. She is SO cuddly.

2. She gets so excited and smiles every time you look at her.

3. She sleeps on her tummy with her little tushy in the air. We always have to take an extra look each night.

4. I love the way she holds her little noggin up while she is on her tummy to look around.

5. She reaches her little arms and hands up to your face and pulls it in for kisses.

6. She is so completely determined at every therapy session and works herself so hard.

7. Her face lights up the whole room when she smiles!!

3 comments:

M.Howerton said...

Soooo Adorable!

Anonymous said...

What a sweet girl! She is so cute - I'm sure you have a lot of fun with her.

Keri_B said...

Oh, I just want to kiss her cute face and cuddle her!! And has it really been 7 months??

In the beginning...

In the beginning...
April 23, 1999

Joe and Adrienne

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker