So, in lieu of recent posts I have found a hobby for my kids. We enrolled Madi and Gavin into a soccer program. Madi had her first day of soccer practice last Tuesday. She got some cleats, shin guards, and some soccer socks. She was all set and SO excited. I enrolled her in the 5-6year old class. She went out there and after about 5 minutes she came running to me and crying. They took the ball away from me. Ummm....Mad that is how the game is played. The point is to take the ball from other players. She was devastated and wouldn't go back out there. And to add to the drama the only other little girl didn't like it and she left. Ugh..that does not help my cause to go back in there. So, what do I do. I just paid for her class, all of the equipment. Hmmm....So on my way to go get my money back on the class we ran into a lady we know who has a 7 year old daughter. We asked Madi if she would play in the older class because there were a lot more little girls. She went in to the 7-8year old class and did just fine. Whatever...I thought it would be more intimidating being with the older kids but she actually went in. We will see how next week goes. I hope better than this week.
I did enroll Gavin in pee-wee soccer. It is indoor so no cleats required. I hope he likes his class. He will start the beginning of October.
Oh yeah, no pictures of Madi because the memory card was left at home in the printer. So I took my camera just didn't get any of them on memory.

No comments:
Post a Comment