Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Labor Day

I know, I know, I know, a little late for a Labor Day post and the posts to follow. I just figure as long as I actually get them up. Yay for me!!! I am hoping that with Madi in school we can get back on a schedule and life will start to mellow out a bit!! Enough of all my excuses. Here is what we did.

We did have a really fun Labor Day. We had Grandma and Grandpa Urvina, Tara, and her sister Ila and Ila's mom Heidi, and Jeff, Val, Sarah, Josh, and Ben over for a BBQ. We ate good food, let the kids play and play, and visited. Oh, and of course a little Wii action!! It is so fun to be with family! We did miss our Button cousins, hopefully next time!!! Congrats to Keri and Dave. They just found out they are having a little girl! Yay more girls! We are also excited for the upcoming arrival of a VanderHoeven Boy! Hopefully coming this month!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay for Madi! And yay for you for posting on your blog! I missed seeing what the Urvinas have been up to. I'm tickled pink to see your mom and John were able to come visit. She looks great!

Keri_B said...

We wish we could have been there too! We just need to move a little closer, dont we?!? Yay for new cousins!! Kelsi and Andrew will have 4 new ones within a year once Baby VanderHoeven arrives. We want more Anni pics! Love you guys!

In the beginning...

In the beginning...
April 23, 1999

Joe and Adrienne

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker