Thursday, September 4, 2008

First day of First Grade


Madi started school on September 2nd. It is such a big change this year. Full time all day school. I can hardly believe it. You know as moms, Kindergarten was the big year. You cry a little as your baby walks so big to her class and you are no longer there to be with her all day long. I wasn't that way with Madi. It was half days and we were still able to walk her to school and had a lot of time with her. It was more of a nice little break. This year it has kind of hit me that my baby is growing up. She rides the bus, she is gone all day long. She comes home and immediately wants to go to her friends house. We are going through a little Madi withdrawals here. I am completely loving having so much time with Gavin and Annika though. He is always wanting to play with Madi, and now I get to play monsters and transformers! Gavin misses her but is somewhat satisfied with my version of Buzz Lightyear!! We will see. Here are some pictures of my baby girl on her First Day of First Grade!!!
P.S. I think we will have to get another picture of Madi going to school. This pic was the best out of 3!!!!

And as for my little Gavin who still loves his mommy lots!!! We are going to be going on little field trips with other moms in the area. We are also going to be getting together with his best friend Isaac once a week for a co-op preschool.

1 comment:

Keri_B said...

Madi's hair is so long! She is a cutie!!

In the beginning...

In the beginning...
April 23, 1999

Joe and Adrienne

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker