Sunday, September 7, 2008

Mariners vs. Yankees

We went to the Mariners game last night. A co-worker gave Joe 4 tickets. It was so fun. We made sandwiches bought some peanuts and licorice. We actually made it through the 7th inning before heading to the play land. Woohoo.

4 Mariners tickets/Free Parking - $0.00

Gas/Snacks - $20.00



Great Family Fun - Priceless


4 comments:

The Hegsted Family said...

So cute! What great memories you guys got to make. Such a nice day out, too! I'm glad you guys got to watch the game for so long before going to Playland. I'm totally impressed. --Krissy

Rachel said...

I love baseball games! I don't ever remember watching the games as a child, but I totally remember the dodger dogs and frozen malts, peanuts. . . anything went on game night!

Bobette said...

What a fun family activity. The kids look adorable. Who can't pass up a free game! Who won? My guess was that the Mariners won. Collin & I went to NY and watched the Yanks play the Red Sox. The Yankees were terrible but NY was fun regardless.

The Cox Family said...

Looks like so much fun. Baseball games are such great family fun as the kids don't have to sit still and screaming is totally allowed. Shirlyn

In the beginning...

In the beginning...
April 23, 1999

Joe and Adrienne

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker