Today is my dad, Randy's birthday. He would have been 62 years old today. He passed away on July 7, 1996. I still think of him often and want to share his birthday with all of you.
8 comments:
Anonymous
said...
We sure miss him also! John & I went to Centerfield yesterday and put flowers on his grave and cleaned it up a bit. It was pouring rain the majority of the time so we didn't get to spend much time there. I love him so much and I hope he and Audrey Grace are becomming aquainted. Dad would have been a wonderful grandad. Even though we miss them so much, I'm glad he has the opportunity to share being a Grandpa with our little Audrey grace.
I looked at the photo of your dad as a boy and maybe it's just me, but I think your kids resemble him. I will always remember your dad as a quiet but kind person. He was so blessed to have you as his daughter!
I can't believe he would be 62, can you imagine the fun he would have with all of the grankids he has now. i would love to see it. We have his picture up at our house, and I asked Keaton who that was, and he said grandpa without any hesitation. I about cried, because I don't ever remember telling him who it was.
8 comments:
We sure miss him also! John & I went to Centerfield yesterday and put flowers on his grave and cleaned it up a bit. It was pouring rain the majority of the time so we didn't get to spend much time there. I love him so much and I hope he and Audrey Grace are becomming aquainted. Dad would have been a wonderful grandad. Even though we miss them so much, I'm glad he has the opportunity to share being a Grandpa with our little Audrey grace.
Love you sis!!
Tiff
I know he must have been a great person because you and your sisters are all wonderful people! I love the pics of him.
I looked at the photo of your dad as a boy and maybe it's just me, but I think your kids resemble him. I will always remember your dad as a quiet but kind person. He was so blessed to have you as his daughter!
Happy Birthday Uncle Randy!! We miss you and think of you often..
Good grief, Gavin looks a lot like your Dad I think, what a nice tribute to honor him in your blog!
I can't believe he would be 62, can you imagine the fun he would have with all of the grankids he has now. i would love to see it. We have his picture up at our house, and I asked Keaton who that was, and he said grandpa without any hesitation. I about cried, because I don't ever remember telling him who it was.
Love, Tanae
What a great tribute to your dad. I think your kids look like him. I remember him being such a kind man. You were lucky to have him!
What wonderful photos. Thanks for sharing him a little with us.
Post a Comment