MyHeritage: Look-alike Meter - Geneology - Family name history
Gavin says he is on "daddy's team".
He so looks more like Joe...I disagree with this one!!
I have to agree, he looks very much like Joe.
Another disagreement - He looks so much like Joe.
Yes, I was shocked when it says that G looks more like me. I think it might be the picture I am using.
Definitely Joe! Again, you can tell who's the Mommy! : )Tiffani
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Gavin says he is on "daddy's team".
He so looks more like Joe...I disagree with this one!!
I have to agree, he looks very much like Joe.
Another disagreement - He looks so much like Joe.
Yes, I was shocked when it says that G looks more like me. I think it might be the picture I am using.
Definitely Joe! Again, you can tell who's the Mommy! : )
Tiffani
Post a Comment