Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Annika Update

I do realize that it has been a while since we have had a family post. We have taken a lot of pictures and have had a lot of fun. We just haven't got a chance to sit down and put it on the computer. So here we go.


Last night we attempted to feed little Annika rice cereal with a spoon. It went rather well considering this was her first time. She loved it and thought it was so fun. As you can tell by that adorable smile. It was very messy but she did great with putting her mouth down around the spoon and swishing it around a little with her tongue. Major accomplishment. I know we have lots of work to do but I say, "Way to go Miss Anni"!



We also have her in occupational therapy every other Tuesday and physical therapy every other Wednesday. Her neck strength has improved greatly. We are starting to work with her core muscles. This will help her strengthen her stomach and back to be able to sit up. She is so determined. It is one of her many wonderful attributes.

Miss Annika lifting her head so good!!

3 comments:

Keri_B said...

She is too cute!!!

The VanderHoevens said...

Those pictures with her smiling are so cute!!!!

Anonymous said...

I love the rice cereal grins. She's such a beautiful baby and her hair is gorgeous! I can't believe you're setting her hair in curlers already.

In the beginning...

In the beginning...
April 23, 1999

Joe and Adrienne

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker