Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Tent Camping at the KOA

Tent camping isn't my most favorite thing to do in the whole world. I would much rather be in a plush hotel somewhere drinking a pina colada, however, it sure makes for a fun adventure.

Setting up the tent with a broken pole that has been jimmied up with some duct tape and a wrench or two.

Kids sleeping in your bed because they are warmer there. Then not being able to fill it up because you blew a fuse in you air pump.



Happy kids!

Tuckered out kids!

...and dirty kids!!

2 comments:

Rochelle said...

I love that picture of Annika in the pink...so cute! Glad you had fun camping...and, I agree, it can be sooo dirty!

The VanderHoevens said...

Did you actually make it out of there with no sick kids - LUCKY!! Remember next year is a beach HOUSE with beds!

In the beginning...

In the beginning...
April 23, 1999

Joe and Adrienne

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker