Ok, so if you have ever been around Annika in person you have seen her and her many wonderful crazy hair do's! This girl has the longest hair I have seen on a baby so small. Her hair will stick straight up in the back. I will wash it comb it down and as it dries it pops right back up!! I thought I would try curlers and still we get a Jimmy Neutron hair do!
Annika really is the sweetest happy baby. She rarely fusses but when she does she pulls the cutest sad face. She get frustrated and blows raspberries then she sticks her lower lip out and cries. I guess only parents think that their baby cries cute!!! We are so whipped.


4 comments:
Such personality...love the curlers!
That is the cutest mad/sad face! Isn't it funny they instinctively know to stick out that bottom lip? She's so dang cute!
Annika is SOOOOO Adorable! She has such a sweet face! I love that hair! You are so blessed to have such a wonderful baby! She's getting so big! Keep posting pictures of the kids - we love the updates.
Love,
The Howertons
You are whipped....we are whipped!!! We can't stand how cute she is and miss her so so much!!
Thanks for sharing!
Love
John and Tiff
Post a Comment