This was one of my favorite books when I was little. It fit perfect for this post. Joe and Gavin went on a father/son campout. May 30-31, 2008. It was such a fun adventure for the two of them. They barbequed and ate lots of smores. Gavin tried to keep up with all of the other big boys. These are great memories.
Gavin and one of his favorite toys, the flashlight! Ghost stories so soon.
G-Money Man

4 comments:
3 cheers for father/son campouts! Think Ben is old enough yet??
Oh, I loved that book. Fun times with father and son. Your pics look great. Annika is growing so fast. She's such a cutie. I ran into Tanae in Gunnison over the 4th. It was fun to see her. It looks like you guys are having a great summer.
Looks like tons of fun...how could eating smores not be?? Love the book, too!
Hey Gav Gav!!
Love the cool night picture of you!!! When do we get to see the scarry face picture...or better yet a video of "it's soooo scarrrry!" We love that : )
Uncle John & Aunt T
Post a Comment