
I am disgusted by the logo above. What else can be said.
It is the most ugly thing I have ever seen. It makes me sick.
I want to thank Cory for giving me what appears to now be a chance of a lifetime. I was able to sit courtside this last season for several games at Key Arena. Who knows if that will ever be a possibility again. The Seattle Sonics fans lost, and the city is celebrating as if they won.
What a joke.


3 comments:
Very sad day indeed..I remember when the Sonics were in the Championship series two years in a row, winning the second year I may add..OKC..I guess you can steal a team if you have enough money..Dad
I grew up watching the Sonics play at the old coliseum, then the Kingdome, and finally Key Arena.
I had the wonderful blessing of being able to have my dream job working for the team during their final two years in Seattle (which really became a nightmare). I am so grateful I could share that experience with you Joe, and give you the opportunity to experience something I loved so much.
I really believed up until the announcement yesterday that something would get done.
Where do you hang Gary Payton's jersey? What a horrible day for the Seattle sports fans. I called Melinda while I was watching the press conference and I was in tears. I just don't understand how this happened.
Thank you for sharing these wonderful memories with me. You will never know how much I truly appreciate them.
Hi, I found your blog through another blog with a child with DS. Your daughter is beautiful! Feel free to visit our blog.
Post a Comment