Saturday, July 12, 2008

Benefits of working at Fred Meyer

So, I work in the evenings at Fred Meyer. It is not a place that I thought I would be at this point in my life. It is the hardest physically that I have worked ever. Well, besides raising my family. I know that you need to do whatever is needed for your family. So, I happily meet the needs of the Fred Meyer Customer. Well, in doing so I was mystery shopped. I guess I passed because they gave me a $25.00 gift card. Well, that in itself was pretty cool. On top of that I get discounts. I also get to know if things are on sale or in stock. So I put all of that to work for me today and bought my dear husband a Wii Fit. So here it is Joey. Happy Birthday and Merry Christmas. I got it for only about $63.00. WOO HOO go FM. Wait a minute...Go Adrie!!!



13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nice...Dad

Bobette said...

Awesome! Let me know how you guys like it. I've been contemplating the big purchase! What a steal @ $63.

Laura said...

You are an awesome wife! And I knew you were great, didn't I tell you?

Anonymous said...

Joe is so lucky to have you! You're an awesome shopper and an even awesome-er wife. Have a great time with the Wii! I've heard it's a lot of fun.

Keri_B said...

I have heard that is so fun...does Val know? She has been looking for one!

Emily said...

Hi! I just noticed a comment you left on my blog a little while ago. I remember seeing Annika's picture on the new babies with T21 page on the UDSF website. What a cutie-girl she is! I am a bit jealous of all her hair! My daughter Macy just turned one and still on has a tiny bit of peach fuzz, lol.

It looks like you are having a fun summer!

Emily (mom to Macy, T21)

Tevita and Jodi said...

What a cool deal! I know I am so far behind people, but I am just barely buying a Wii. They have been so hard to come by around here so I just waited until I found one. Luckily my sister has one at her store. Great deal you got!

The VanderHoevens said...

I have looked for these 1000 times. Now I know why they are never in stock - the employees get them ;)

Brehtt said...

So what do you think of Wii fit? I have heard mix reviews about it.

The Cox Family said...

Wii Fit I hear it is really fun let me know if you guys love it. What a lucky husband I must say. Shirlyn

Adrienne said...

Joe loves it. My kids love it. If I had time to play it I am sure I would love it too!!! LOL It has everything from yoga and strength training to running and games. Something for everyone. It also measures your weight and BMI. It is pretty cool. The more you workout the more games and activities you unlock. Madi loves that part. Gavin likes the games. There is a game where you pretend to hit soccer balls with your head. It works your balance, coordination, and core muscles.

Adrienne said...

I forgot to mention that Madi is surprisingly good at yoga!!! Go girl!!

Shauna said...

Hi Adrienne. It is Shauna Williams from the ward. I just left a comment on Amber (Simkins) Wolford's blog about meeting you, but I thought that I would give you a link to her blog as well. It's: http://howlingpickup.blogspot.com/ She is due in eleven days with baby boy #3. How fun & amazing that you got the wii for only $63.00. That is an awesome benefit for working where you work. Take care & I look forward to getting to know you better.

In the beginning...

In the beginning...
April 23, 1999

Joe and Adrienne

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker