Oh Honey! Is not what I said when I came downstairs this morning to find my Gavin underneath the kitchen table with the honey bear. More like "WHAT IS THIS?" After bathing him and putting on freshly laundered clothing I found my son sitting on the floor in a pool of honey. He had emptied out nearly half of my honey bottle. Sticky and Messy. So I asked him why he made the choice to pour honey on the floor and he said, "...because it was funny!" Umm...NO Gavin it is not funny. So we had to talk about things that are funny and things that are not! This kid needs a hobby! So I made him stay there and sit in it. I then made him clean it up. I don't know what else to do with this kid. I am totally blaming Joey for being so mischievous as a little boy. You all know the saying. "I hope you have a kid just like you." Well, I got a little Joey, is that fair? I am quite sure I was a perfect angel! :)
No pics because you can't really see honey!!! You can just feel it!

6 comments:
You did good by making him clean it up. Our first son drew all over my husbands perfectly painted doors. He was only 2, but he had to help scrub those doors! He is now a graphic design major in college, but he never drew on the walls or doors again!!!
I have to say, that is cute, but if it were me - it wouldn't be so cute. That was smart to have him help clean it up. Maybe some washable paint would be a good hobby for him and who knows, maybe you'll get some good art work out of the deal.
Good move making Gavin help clean up. I know it's hard to discipline them at that age, but I'm proud of you for sticking to your guns. A hobby would be good!
Ha ha...so, I know why Andrew is so crazy too- Dave! And that is so something that Andrew would do!:)
He sounds pretty much like your basic 3 year old boy :). With Max I always thought that it was terrible threes not terrible twos.
Oh my gosh! What a mess. I bet he thought he was pretty funny playing in it.
Post a Comment