Spooner Farms is becoming a tradition for our family. We went there with my sisters' families last weekend. It was really fun to have all the cousins together and watch them run around in the mud.
Madi locked Gavin in the jail. I love the look on Gavin's face. Luckily he escaped!
This is the real reason the kids love Spooner Farms. It is one time where they get to wear their boots and just get dirty and Dad doesn't get mad.
Fun in the mud!
My favorite part of the trip is the pumpkin slingshot. You get to slingshot little pumpkins towards targets. If you are lucky and hit a target you get a huge pumpkin to take home. Sarah scored this year. I think she only bought four shots and won. I bought a few more, but came up empty handed again.....
Some may remember that in 2003, I took home a huge pumpkin. Wow, I have been shut out now five years in a row. That will change next year.....

3 comments:
That was a lot of fun - Joe was a lot more relaxed than me about the mud! Such a man! It is a fun tradition for all the kids. Too bad your 13 yr old niece out shot you this year Joe. :)
That was so much fun, glad we could share a great day with your family. Your kids were cute in the mud! Just glad it wasn't mine, ha ha.
Joe! What's up buddy? Long, long time no see. Congrats on the kiddos, very cute. I've got a little girl myself.
Anyway, found your blog today and just wanted to say hello...
Cheers!
Brandon Sparks
Post a Comment