Monday, June 23, 2008

Madi's Dance Recital (Dress Rehearsal)




This day is the highlight of the year for our little Madilynn. A chance to dress up, wear makeup and dance on a real stage. Madi has been practicing very hard all year in her dance class with some friends from our old ward. I think she looked beautiful.

The video posted is a video of a video so the quality may not be that great and is of the dress rehearsal. They don't allow you to video tape the actual recital, because they want to sell you the recording of course. I especially like the hair curlers in her friends' hair!


9 comments:

The VanderHoevens said...

She looks adorable!

Anonymous said...

Madi seems so grown up in these pics. I can't believe how much she looks like you did when we were kids. :o) What a cutie!

Keri_B said...

Kelsi says it's wierd that Madi is the tallest....but she is the cutest too!

Anonymous said...

Madi looks so cute.
Murranda

Anonymous said...

Hey Miss Madilynn,

Very Cute!!! I was just like you are, always at least a head taller than everyone else. But you know, as you get older it doesn't matter so much. Something I learned, when you're in a crowd and your friends can't see...you can! Your friends will be jeoulous : )

Love you,
Aunt T

M.Howerton said...

Thank you for sharing - Aly was excited to see all of her friends from dance - sorry we couldn't stay, but Madi looks absolutely adorable!! Love the curly hair! We Love you guys!

The Hegsted Family said...

She looks so cute! What fun to see your daughter up on stage performing. I loved the video!

Brehtt said...

It looks like she did a great job. She looks very cute and grown up in there dance outfit.

Bobette said...

She looks adorable. I bet she had a blast.

In the beginning...

In the beginning...
April 23, 1999

Joe and Adrienne

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker